Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thoughts for the Day

Hello All-

Thanks to everyone who is joining the Facebook Fan page. It's wonderful to see old friends and new ones alike interested in my fantasy book trilogy, which begins with The Mahogany Door.

Today has been an interesting day, like so many.

I met with a printer, and had a wonderful talk and conversation. It's pretty cool to see what you've worked so hard on finally start to come together.

I guess my thought for today is about taking risks. Sometimes, it is a very nervous and exciting thing to take a risk, because you really never know how it's going to turn out.

But I do have to say one thing about taking risks. If you fail, you can never take away the fact that you put your heart on the line. But if you succeed, oh my, if you succeed.......

Thank you for taking this journey with me, and come back in the following weeks for more updates.

Follow me on Twitter if you'd like ....

Thanks again!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers